Our Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) department treat diseases that affect the face, jaw, mouth, teeth, neck, salivary glands and skin.
- Location: Central Middlesex, Ealing and Northwick Park Hospitals
- Division: Surgery
- General manager: Luke Casey
About the service
Our Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) department treat diseases that affect the face, jaw, mouth, teeth, neck, salivary glands and skin. This includes treating deformities of the face, facial injuries and serious infections of the head and neck.
We are a regional centre of expertise for:
- facial trauma
- facial deformity
- skin cancer
- head and neck cancer with micro vascular reconstruction
- oral medicine
- minor oral surgery
- salivary gland diseases.
We care for people in most of North West London, East Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Paddington. This makes us one of the largest units in the country. We are a key member of the North West London Cancer Network.
Conditions we care for
Our work can include everything from removing impacted teeth to performing salivary gland surgery. This includes:
- treating facial deformities
- treating trauma or injuries to the face, jaws or neck
- dental implants and rehabilitation
- treating skin cancer
- treating serious infections of the head and neck.
Where we provide your care
We provide OMFS services:
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: ACAD Centre
- at Ealing Hospital: outpatients 1 and 2
- at Northwick Park Hospital: clinic 12, main outpatients, level 5.