If you've been away from nursing for a little while, you might feel as though something is missing. But if you're worried your skills aren't up to scratch or you've been out too long, we can help.
A course that meets your needs
Working with Bucks New University and Health Education England, our return to practice training is designed to meet your professional needs, depending on how long you’ve been away.
If you’re accepted by Bucks New University and you choose to do you placement with us, you will have:
- your course fees paid for
- access to apply for additional financial support for childcare, travel, and course materials
- your training will take place in the classroom, on the wards, and in our simulation suite to practice your skills
- your clinical placement will be supernumerary
- you’ll get a sign-off mentor
If you’re successful, we’ll guarantee you a job with all the benefits – including ongoing practice development through our preceptorship programme.