Get ready for your surgery by filling in your assessment online.
The service is called MyPreOp, provided by a company called Ultramed.
You’ll receive a text message or an email from:
- text messages will be from Ultramed
- emails will be from email@example.com
You might need to check your junk or spam folder, so don’t miss the invite:
- complete the questionnaire as soon as possible
- don’t wait for a surgery date.
You’ll answer questions about you, your health, and your surgery.
The questionnaire is designed to:
- check if you’re ready for surgery
- tell us if we need to see you before your surgery
If you can’t fill it in yourself you can ask someone you trust to help, like a relative or friend.
The questionnaire will take about 30 minutes to an hour to complete. It might take longer, depending on your medical history.
And you don’t need to do it all at once: MyPreOp saves where you are so you can come back later.
But remember, the sooner you complete your assessment, the sooner we can plan what happens next.
What happens next
After you submit your questionnaire, someone from your clinical team will call you to talk about what happens next. They’ll arrange any tests or appointments you may need before your surgery.
Your email or text message includes a 12 character code, which you’ll use to sign into MyPreOp with the link provided.
If you have any technical questions, contact Ultramed:
- find help on Ultramed’s help pages
- email Ultramed via firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 020 3322 4545 (calls cost your standard rate)
The Ultramed support team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
What to do if you don’t have internet access
If you don’t have internet access, let us know: call us on 020 8869 2023.