Chaplaincy and pastoral care
We know spiritual and pastoral care is particularly important if you’re worried about illness, death or bereavement, life changes, your emotions, or even relationships.
That’s why we’re here for everyone. You could be a patient, a family member or a friend. You could have a faith, or no faith.
We listen in confidence and offer support that aligns with your beliefs.
Just like our wonderful community, our chaplains and volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and faiths. And if we don’t have someone here to support your particular beliefs, we may be able to put you in touch with someone in the community.
Talk to us
We can pop by for a chat, or you can arrange bedside prayers or religious rituals.
- ask a member of staff to contact us on your behalf
- pick up a request form from any of our faith spaces to request a visit
- if you’re a relative or friend, you can reach us on 020 8967 5130
- email us at email@example.com
Religious services at Central Middlesex Hospital
Chapel and multi-faith prayer rooms
- located on the first floor, next to the gastroenterology and general surgery department
- open 8am to 8pm daily
Religious services at Ealing Hospital
- located on level 4
- open from 8am to 8pm daily
- Please check noticeboards for Christian service times
- Muslim Friday prayers at 1pm in the multi-faith room
Religious services at Northwick Park Hospital
- located off the main corridor of Northwick Park Hospital, next to the X-ray department
- open 8am to 8pm daily, out of hours access is available on request
- Roman Catholic mass at 3.30pm on Sundays, please check noticeboard for next service dates
- a Hindu prayer service is held on Wednesdays at 1.10pm to 1.30pm
- located opposite the physiotherapy department from the main corridor of Northwick Park Hospital
- open 8am to 8pm daily, check noticeboard for Friday prayers
- keypad access