Our learning disabilities nurse is called Chloe.
Chloe works with:
- your family
- your carers or support workers
- our staff
to make sure you are well cared for.
- Monday to Friday,
- 8am to 4pm
Your health passport is a really important document. Remember to bring it with you if you come to hospital.
Your health passport includes information about:
- your health
- your communications needs
- who to contact in an emergency
- your likes and dislikes
- and lots more
That’s a lot of information! Ask a person you trust to help fill it in.
We ask for this information so we can treat you well, but if there's something you don't want to write down you don't have to. It's your choice.
Would you like to tell us how your care or treatment made you feel?
- are you really happy with the way we care for you?
- are you worried about something we did, or did not, do?