Becoming a healthcare professional is probably one of the most exciting, exhilarating, and rewarding careers going. From the frontlines of A&E, to helping people regain their independence in the community, there’s nothing else like it.
So if you’re in years 10 to 13, and you live in Brent, Ealing, or Harrow, and you’re looking at a career in healthcare, take part in one of our free, live virtual work experience programmes.
We offer work experience in both clinical and non-clinical roles to give you the chance to see life inside the NHS.
- Programme dates: 11-22 July
- Application deadline: 6 July
How to apply and more information
- Find out about work experience in medicine
- Find out about work experience in nursing
- Find out about work experience with allied health professionals