Our Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy service in Brent provides physiotherapy care for people in Brent.
- Location: Wembley Centre for Health and Care and Willesden Centre for Health and Care
- Division: Integrated clinical services
About the service
Our Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy service in Brent receives about 11,000 referrals each year to provide physiotherapy care for people in Brent.
We provide individual sessions with our specialist physiotherapists, who are skilled in:
- manipulative therapy
- sport injury rehabilitation
- women’s health
- managing pain.
As well as individual sessions, we offer several educational and exercise groups for people who have long-term MSK conditions. These help give you the skills to effectively manage your condition and keep your joints as well as possible.
Where we provide your care
We are based at:
- Wembley Centre for Health and Care, 116 Chaplin Road, Wembley, HA0 4UZ
- Willesden Community Hospital, Robson Avenue, NW10 3RY.
In both places, we have:areas to assess you and provide you with your consultation, as well as a large gym where we provide rehabilitation.
Contact our service
Get in touch with us:
- at Wembley Centre for Health and Care: 0208 795 6080
- at Willesden Centre for Health and Care, 0208 438 7016
- by email.
We accept direct referrals from GPs in Brent for people who are:
- aged 16 years or and above
- registered with a Brent GP
- able to come to our sites for treatment.