Our elderly care team diagnose and treat older people who are unwell.
- Telephone number: 0208 869 2600 or 0208 869 2601
- Location: Central Middlesex, Ealing and Northwick Park Hospitals
- Division: Integrated medicine
- General manager: Jamie Zanardo
About the service
Our elderly care team diagnose and treat older people who are unwell. This might inlcude caring for you if you:
- are seriously unwell (known as acute elderly medicine)
- have recently broken a bone or need other orthopaedic support (known as orthogeriatrics)
- are not yet ready to go home but don't need to be in one of our hospitals (known as intermediate care)
We don't just care for you while you're in hospital - we also look after you if you need to spend some time at our local specialist rehabilitation hospital. Depending on where you live, our community staff may also care for you once you return home.
If you're being cared for by our Elderly Care team, you'll have support from doctors, nurses and therapists, who will work with social care to help you stay at home as safely and independantly as possible.