Our District Nursing team in Brent provide you with nursing care in your home.
- Telephone number: 0208 438 7180
- Call us between: 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: Brent
- Division: Urgent and emergency care
About the service
Our District Nursing team in Brent provide you with nursing care if you are:
- over 18 years old
- have a short or long-term condition which makes it difficult for you to leave the house
- would find it difficult to access regular healthcare if we did not visit you.
We provide our service five days a week between 8:30am and 5pm, with a reduced service at weekends and out of hours.
If you're under our care, you will have an team of nurses to call regarding your treatment or if you need help and advice. We:
- assess your individual healthcare needs
- discuss and plan your care with you
- provide you with skilled nursing care in your own home
- refer you to other agencies if you need.
Information about your care
We provide you with:
- general nursing care when you are ill
- ongoing nursing care after you have left hospital
- advice on how to live a more healthy life
- advice on continence
- administration of medication
- care for you if you have a long-term condition and complex needs
- palliative and end-of-life care
- assessment for equipment so that we can keep you as independent as possible
- referrals to other health and social care services if you need.
We work very closely with your local GP, and work in partnership with other health and social care professionals.
You can be referred to the District Nursing service by:
- your GP
- your Practice Nurse
- a hospital
- other health and social care professionals.
Care at night
If you need care at night, please contact our Twilight and Night Nursing Services. They are:
- open betwen 5pm and 8.30am
- based at Willesden Centre for Health and Care
- contactable through the Ealing Hospital switchboard on 020 8967 5000 - please leave a message
- contactable by email.
Alternatively, call us to discuss your referral on 020 8438 7180.