Our Brent Integrated Diabetes Service delivers high quality specialist diabetes care in the community, closer to where you live.
- Telephone number: 0208 963 8804
- Call us between: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: Ground Floor ACAD, Central Middlesex Hospital
- Division: Integrated Medicine
- General manager: Mariesa Kielty
About the service
Our Brent Integrated Diabetes Service delivers high quality specialist diabetes care in the community, closer to where you live. We offer specialist diabetes clinics across all areas in Brent, and support our 67 GP practices to provide you with enhanced diabetes care.
The service focuses on Type 2 diabetes patients in primary care and community settings. We use using resources/models of care such as
- Diabetes clinics in the community, which are multidisciplinary (or involve different kinds of healthcare professionals)
- In-practice joint consultants
- Link diabetes nurses
- Group insulin starts
- Additional diabetes education and self management for ongoing and newly diagnosed educational classes
Our diabetes specialist services clinics are provided at Wembley Park and Willesden Centre for Health & Care.
We accept referrals from GPs between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.