Getting your blood test at St Mark's Hospital (also called phlebotomy)
- Telephone number: 0208 235 4332
- Service hours: 9am - 5pm
- Location: Phlebotomy department, Level 3V, St Mark's Hospital
- Division: Surgery
- General manager: Noreen Nolan (Matron)
- Service manager: Denise Robinson (Clinical nurse manager)
About the service
You can get your blood tested at our St Mark's department if you are a patient of St Mark's Hospital and you:
- have had an outpatient appointment which requires you to get a same day blood test
- need ongoing monitoring which requires regular blood tests (in which case, you can come for a blood test without an appointment).
Our team are based near the Friends of St Mark's Tea Bar, on Level 3.
You can be referred to our St Mark's phlebotomy (blood test) service by one of our outpatient clinics.
If you are on an immunosupressant drug and require regular monitoring, a GP or one of our clinics can also refer you to our team.
Please make sure that you bring your referral form when you come for your blood test.