Getting your blood test if you are a St Mark's Hospital patient (also called phlebotomy)
- Telephone number: 020 8963 8853
- Division: St. Mark's
- General manager: Matron Gloria Naves-Garcia
- Service manager: Denise Robinson, Clinical nurse manager
About the service
You can get your blood tested at our St Mark's department if you are a patient of St Mark's Hospital and you:
- have had an outpatient appointment which requires you to get a same day blood test
- need ongoing monitoring which requires regular blood tests
Location and service hours
We do blood tests at two locations for St. Mark's patients:
St. Mark's outpatients, Central Middlesex Hospital
- ACAD building area 1, ground floor
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Northwick Park Hospital
- Phlebotomy clinic, main outpatients department, Level 4
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm
Book your blood test
Use our online booking system to book your test quickly and easily. It will also send you helpful reminders before your appointment.
If you can’t book online, please call our appointments office on 020 8235 4200.
You can be referred to our St Mark's phlebotomy (blood test) service by one of our outpatient clinics.
If you are on an immunosupressant drug and require regular monitoring, a GP or one of our clinics can also refer you to our team.
Please make sure you bring your referral form when you come for your blood test.