Getting your blood test at St Mark's Hospital (also called phlebotomy)
- Telephone number: 020 8235 4332
- Location: Central Middlesex and St. Mark's Hospitals
- Division: Surgery
- General manager: Matron Gloria Naves-Garcia
- Service manager: Denise Robinson, Clinical nurse manager
About the service
You can get your blood tested at our St Mark's department if you are a patient of St Mark's Hospital and you:
- have had an outpatient appointment which requires you to get a same day blood test
- need ongoing monitoring which requires regular blood tests
Location and service hours
We do blood tests at two locations for St. Mark's patients:
Central Middlesex Hospital
- Phlebotomy clinic, ACAD building area 1
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
St. Mark's Hospital
- Phlebotomy department, Level 3
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm and Friday, 8.30am to 1pm
You can be referred to our St Mark's phlebotomy (blood test) service by one of our outpatient clinics.
If you are on an immunosupressant drug and require regular monitoring, a GP or one of our clinics can also refer you to our team.
Please make sure you bring your referral form when you come for your blood test.