Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
Everyone should be able to live their life without fear of abuse, harassment, or neglect. Our safeguarding teams work across our hospitals and communities to help our teams:
- spot the signs of harm, and raise concerns where appropriate
- support children and vulnerable adults where harm has happened.
We take all cases of abuse or neglect of very seriously, and are committed to dealing with them effectively to protect children and adults at risk.
We also work with colleagues in our local councils to make sure our community is safe and healthy.
Safeguarding vulnerable adults
Safeguarding adults means protecting a person’s right to live a life free from harm, abuse and neglect.
Find information about your borough council's safeguarding team:
- Brent Council: preventing and reporting abuse
- Ealing Council: safeguarding adults
- Harrow Council: safeguarding adults services
- Barnet Council: keeping safe
- Hillingdon Council: safeguarding adults services