How book a blood test at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Telephone number: 020 8453 2292
- Service hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Location: Outpatients level 1, BECAD
- Division: Surgery
- General manager: Matron Gloria Naves-Garcia
- Service manager: Sister Jasmine Walker
About the service
Blood test requests from GPs are not processed at this hospital.
Book your blood test
Use our online booking system to book your test quickly and easily. It will also send you helpful reminders before your appointment.
If you can’t book online, please call our appointments office on 020 8235 4200.
Caring for children
If your child is younger than 16 years of age, they can get their blood test in our paediatric day unit at Northwick Park Hospital on level 4.
You can be referred for a blood test at Central Middlesex Hospital by one of our outpatient clinics. Please make sure that you bring your referral form with you when you come to the department.
The hospital does not take referrals from GPs or community services.