Central Middlesex Hospital is located in Park Royal, on the border of Ealing and Brent. It’s one of the newest hospitals in the capital, and our specialist care hub.
From bones to bowels, it’s where we can really focus on planned care and surgery.
Central Middlesex Hospital
020 8965 5733
Plan your journey
There's plenty of parking and we have excellent public transport links:
- we're served by several bus routes
- the Overground and Bakerloo lines stop at Harlesden
- the Piccadilly line stops at Park Royal
- the Central line stops at North Acton.
There’s plenty of parking at Central Middlesex Hospital, but please come by public transport if you can:
- basement car park on the Central Way roundabout
- surface car park from Acton Lane.
Pay and display charges apply in both car parks. The car parking office is in the basement car park.
Blue badge parking
If you’re a blue badge holder, you can park for up to six hours for free in the designated bays in our car parks.
Blue badge parking can be found in:
- the basement car park
- by UCC and the main entrance
- in the surface car park, to the right of the building.
Remember, the usual charges apply when parking in non-designated bays.
Need help finding a place to park? Call the parking office on 020 8965 2575.
Look for NHS Wi-Fi on your devices and register for free unlimited access.
Central Station Restaurant serves hot and cold food.
- Level 2, BeCAD
- Open 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
WHSmith serves their usual mix of stationery, newspapers, and cold drinks and snacks, as well as Costa coffee and hot snacks.
- located by the main entrance
- open Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm, and 9am to 5pm at weekends
Chapel and multi-faith prayer rooms
- located on the first floor, next to the gastroenterology and general surgery department
- open 8am to 8pm daily
You are welcome to feed your baby wherever you are in our hospitals. However, if you feel you would like more privacy, let our staff know.