Our stoma care team look after you if you have a stoma, an internal pouch, or need support with enterocutaneous fistula management.
- Telephone number: 0208 235 4110
- Location: Level 4, St Mark's Hospital
- Division: Surgery
- General manager: Will Bannister
About the service
Our stoma care team is one of the largest in the UK. We look after you if you have a stoma, an internal pouch, or need support with enterocutaneous fistula management. We offer long-term support if you live in Harrow, Brent and Ealing.
We lead on nursing research and development and are well published both nationally and internationally.
Our team is mainly based at St Mark's Hospital. However, we also provide care from the Wembley Centre for Health and Care.
Conditions we care for
We look after you if you need:
- care before your operation
- care after your operation
- long term support and complication management related to stoma care
- ileoanal pouch care
- enterocutaneous fistula care.
We accept referrals from:
- stoma care nurses
- district nurses
- any member of local or national community teams who care for stoma patients.
Please email us your referral. You can call us, but we will need you to complete a written referral in order to accept your referral.