How book a blood test at Northwick Park Hospital
- Telephone number: 020 8235 4200
- Division: St. Mark's
- General manager: Matron Gloria Naves-Garcia
- Service manager: Senior Sister Jeanina Dorobantu
About the service
You can use our blood test service at Northwick Park Hospital if you have been referred by one of our hospital clinics. Blood test requests from GPs are not processed at this hospital.
If you need an oral glucose tolerance test, please speak to one of our team in the department to make an appointment.
Location and service hours
Adults and children aged 9 and over
- Phlebotomy service (blood tests), main outpatients, level 4
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (last ticket is issued at 4.30pm)
Children less than 9 years of age
- Paediatric day unit, level 4
- Requests from GPs are booked in advance, Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 4pm
- In-hospital requests are taken Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
Book your blood test
Use our online booking system to book your test quickly and easily. It will also send you helpful reminders before your appointment.
If you can’t book online, please call our appointments office on 020 8235 4200.
Caring for children
Children over 9 years old can attend the unit for their blood tests.
If your child is younger than 9 years of age, they can have their blood test in our paediatric day care unit on level 4 at Northwick Park Hospital.
You can be referred for a blood test at Northwick Park Hospital by any of our outpatient clinics. Please make sure you bring your referral form with you when you come to the department.
The hospital does not take referrals from GPs or community services.