Other referral pathways
Some of our services and clinics accept referrals from non-GP referrers, teaching professionals, or parents or guardians. Some services accept paper referrals for clinically urgent cases only.
Primary care carer liaison service referrals
We accept referrals from:
- healthcare professionals
- patients and families
To be referred, a person should be between the ages of 16 and 59. They can be:
- a carer living in Brent, and who is registered with a Brent GP
- a carer living outside Brent, but who is registerd with a Brent GP
- a carer who is not registered with a Brent GP, but who provides care to someone who is registered with a Brent GP.
If you are referring a carer, please ensure that you have their consent to make the referral.
We screen all referrals to assess their urgency:
- Five days: urgent (red)
- Seven working days: amber
- Ten days: non-urgent (green).