Our team look after you if you have colorectal and intestinal disease.
- Telephone number: 0208 453 2203
- Location: Central Middlesex Hospital
- Division: Surgery
- General manager: Will Bannister
About the service
Our colorectal surgical team are based at Central Middlesex Hospital.
The team is part of St Mark's Hospital, one of the country's leading specialist hospital for colorectal and intestinal disease.
Our team will look after you if:
- you need major surgery
- you're experiencing intestinal failure
- you need stoma care
- you have, or are worried you might have, polyposis
- you have irritable bowel disease.
We'll also support you if you have problems with continence, using:
- sacral nerve stimulation
If you need it, we can also offer specialist radiological investigations and advanced endoscopies.
You can make a referral to our service if you are:
- a GP
- a clinician at another hospital Trust
- in the emergency services
- in one of our other services at London North West University Healthcare
If you are making a referral to our service from another hospital Trust, please email the referral to us.