Our specialist service is a multidisciplinary team delivering assessments, treatment and support to adults over the age of 18 with bladder and bowel problems. We offer assessments at clinic locations and can assess housebound patients at their home.
Referrals are accepted for the following conditions:
- Stress and urge urinary incontinence
- Functional urinary incontinence
- Post-prostatectomy urinary incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Neurological bladder and bowel incontinence
Referrals will only be accepted from GP's and healthcare professionals. The referral form can be found here. Please include medical history, drug history and the reason for the referral. For catheter management please refer to District Nursing Services.
When we have received a referral we will contact patients to book an appointment.
The service is delivered from
- Acton Health Centre, Church Road, Acton, W3 8QE
- Featherstone Road Health Centre, Hartington Road, Southall, UB2 5BQ
- Grand Union Village Health Centre, Taywood Road, Northolt, UB5 6WL
- Jubilee Gardens Health Centre, Jubilee Gardens, Southall, UB1 2TJ
- Mattock Lane Health Centre, 78 Mattock Lane, Ealing, W13 9NZ
Patient information on stress urinary incontinence and urge urinary incontinence can be found below. This includes information regarding the male pelvic floor.
This continence assessment must only be completed by a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional.