Clayponds Hospital, Sterling Place, South Ealing, London, W5 4RN
Tel: 020 8560 4011
- Jasmin Ward - 020 8232 3380
- Rosemary Ward - 020 8232 3374/3395
- Stroke/Neurological (Rosemary Ward) - 020 8232 3384/3410/3411
- General medical (Jasmin Ward) - 020 8232 3361/3408
Outpatient and support services
- Admin Team - 020 8232 3350
- ENable service - 020 8568 0679
- MSK Outpatient Musculo-skeletal service - 020 8232 3393
- Social worker (Jasmin/Rosemary wards) - 020 8232 3364
- Occupational Health Service - 020 3313 9450/9452
- Catering Supervisor - 020 8232 3381
- Cleaning Supervisor - 020 8232 3368
Clayponds lies in the London Borough of Ealing, just north of the A4 Great West Road, between central Ealing and Brentford. You can find a map of Clayponds Hospital and the surrounding area on Streetmap here.
All visitors are asked to sign in and out at reception, for health and safety reasons.
- Bus 65 Kingston - Ealing Broadway via Richmond and Kew. Alight at Darwin Road stop. Follow the path across the park. Cross Clayponds Avenue, and follow the signpost to the end of Sterling Place.
- Bus E3 Greenford - Chiswick. Alight at South Ealing Road, walk forward to South Ealing Road
- Take Bus 65 as above, heading towards Kingston.
Take National Rail or London Overground services to Ealing Broadway or Kew Bridge. Then take Bus 65 as above, towards Kingston from Ealing, or towards Ealing from Kew.
Take Piccadilly Line to South Ealing, and take Bus 65 towards Kingston.
From A4 Great West Road, turn north into Clayponds Avenue immediately west of M4 J2 eastbound slip road, then turn right into Sterling Place.
From Ealing Broadway (A4020 Uxbridge Road) turn S into High Street, B455. Continue S (past South Ealing Underground) to South Ealing Cemetery, then immediately turn R into Occupation Lane. At the end, turn left into Sterling Place.
Clayponds is also easily accessible from the A406 North Circular Road. Turn W onto A4000 Popes Lane, left onto B455 South Ealing Road and follow Occupation Lane as above.
Ample free parking is available for visitors.