Our mission statement
- To provide appropriate patient care by trained specialists based on best practice, in a community setting.
- To treat patients with dignity and respect and provide information they need in a way that is acceptable to them.
- To provide appropriate access to care which meets agreed standards for quality, safety and timeliness
We provide the following services
- Triage of referrals
- Patient advice and education
- GP training and training of medical students
- FP10 prescribing
- Initial treatment (e.g. cryotherapy)
- Telephone consultations
- Care to patients of all ages including children
- Saturday clinics
- First appointments within six weeks of referral
- Onward referral letters are managed within 48 hours
Clinics are delivered from Wembley Centre for Health and Care, 116 Chaplin Road, Wembley, HA0 4UZ. Map and directions.
Opening times are from Monday - Friday (some Saturday clinics) from 9am - 5pm.
How to refer
Service referral criteria to follow shortly.
Complete the referral form
and send to:
Brent Long Term Conditions Centre
Tel: 020 8453 5965 or 020 8795 6271
Fax: 020 8453 5972
Community dermatology team
Dr Galia Fishman, Dermatology Consultant at NWLH and Service Clinical Lead
Dr Ijeoma Ukachukwu, GPwSI in Dermatology
Dr Jyoti Sood, GPwSi in Dermatology
Dr Henry Akpabio, GPwSi in Dermatology
Helen Nana Brenya, Service Administrator