Northwick Park Regional Rehabilitation Unit (RRU)
For Northwick Park's rehabilitation service please see information on the:
Regional Rehabilitation Unit.
STARRS Brent and STARRS Harrow
Ealing rehabilitation services provide the following services to patients at Ealing Hospital:
- Physiotherapy inpatient and outpatient
- Occupational therapy inpatient and outpatient (outpatient only for rheumatology patients).
- Speech and language therapy - inpatient adult service only
- Psychology inpatient and outpatient
- Dietetics inpatient and outpatient.
- Inpatient and outpatient appointments are offered for all services except speech and language therapy, which only provides inpatient services.
Ealing Hospital services are accessed through the consultants.
Rehabilitation services opening times are Monday-Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Emergency respiratory care is provided 24 hours, 365 days a year.
You can also find out about what community services we offer by clicking on the links below: