Our tissue viability service in Brent aims to help you look after complex and problematic wounds, if you are over the age of 16.
- Telephone number: 0208 736 7068
- Service hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- Address: Room I.I6, 113 Chalkhill Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 9FZ
- Location: The Welford Centre
About the service
Our tissue viability service in Brent aims to help you look after complex and problematic wounds, if you are over the age of 16. We particularly focus on preventing and treating pressure ulcers and leg ulcers.
We work closely with you, your GP, district nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide you with support and high quality care.
Information about your care
If you are referred to our tissue viability service, one of our specialist nurses will look at your wound. They will advise you and professionals involved in your care about how to look after it.
The tissue viability nurse may see you only once, or they may arrange a follow up visit depending on what you need.
If you need more support or advice after you have been seen by our service, your nurse or doctor can refer you again. You can also contact the service directly if you have any problems or concerns in regards to your wound.
Where we provide your care
We provide care across Brent, including:
- in your own home
- at Willesden Community Hospital,
- in clinics
- in nursing homes, for people with NHS continuing healthcare.
We accept referrals for people:
- who live in Brent
- who are over the age of 16
- who need specialist review of wounds, leg or pressure ulcers.