Our pathology team offer a range of services to diagnose diseases and help monitor your treatment.
- Location: Central Middlesex, Ealing, Northwick Park, and St Mark's Hospitals
- Division: Integrated clinical services
- General manager: David Stokes
About the service
Our pathology team offer a range of services to diagnose diseases and help monitor your treatment. Pathology is an important part of diagnosing most medical conditions. You can learn more about pathology at NHS.uk.
We have a hub and spoke service, with a hub at Northwick Park and spokes at Ealing and Central Middlesex Hospitals.
Our general pathology service is provided by TDL (The Doctors Laboratory), and includes the Regional Neonatal Haemoglobinopathy Laboratory at Central Middlesex Hospital.
At Northwick Park Hospital, our service also includes:
- the North West Thames Regional Genetics service
- the London Bowel Cancer Screening Hub
- point of care testing
- Regional Cytology Training centre
- transfusion practitioners
- mortuary service.
Contact our service
You can get in touch with us between 9am and 5:30pm on weekdays:
- at Central Middlesex, Northwick Park and St Mark's Hospitals: 0208 869 3000
- at Ealing Hospital: 0208 967 5457 or 0208 967 5459