Our haematology team care for you if you have one of a wide range of blood diseases.
- Location: Central Middlesex, Ealing and Northwick Park Hospitals
- Division: Integrated medicine
- General manager: Mariesa Kielty
About the service
Our haematology team care for you if you have one of a wide range of blood diseases, including:
- cancers of the blood (known as haemato-oncology)
- clots and bleeds (known as thrombosis and haemostasis)
- sickle cell disease and thalassaemia (SCD).
We also provide general haematology care.
Contact our service
You can get in touch with our haematology team:
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: 0208 453 2112
- at Ealing Hospital: 0208 967 5332
- at Northwick Park Hospital: 0208 869 2742
Where we provide your care
We provide outpatient and daycare haematology services:
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: Level 2, BeCAD
- at Ealing Hospital: outpatients 2, Level 2
- at Northwick Park Hospital: main outpatients.
If you need inpatient haematology care, we care for you at Ealing and Northwick Park Hospitals.