How we look after children in our hospital outpatient and inpatient services.
- Location: Jack's Place, Level 3, Northwick Park Hospital
- Division: Women's and Children's Services
- General manager: Jacinth Jeffers and Shabnam Sharma
About the service
Our paediatric team treat a range of conditions, as well as providing more general care for children. These conditions include:
- Infectious Diseases
- Phlebotomy Services (for children up to the age of 10)
Where we provide your care
Our inpatient services for children are provided at Jack's Place, Level 3, Northwick Park Hospital.
We provide outpatient services for children on all three of our hospital sites:
- Rainbow Children's Unit, Level 2, Central Middlesex Hospital
- Charlie Chaplin, Level 10 North, Ealing Hospital
- Chaucer Unit, Level 3, Northwick Park Hospital
GPs and other hospitals can refer children and young people between the ages of 0 and 16 to our acute services and up to the age of 19 for our community services.
GPs can also refer children who are 10 years old or youngerfor routine and urgent blood tests.