Our bladder and bowel team in Brent assess, treat and support you if you have a bladder and bowel problem and are over the age of 18.
- Address: 16 Chaplin Road, Wembley, HA0 4UZ
- Location: Wembley Centre for Health and Care
- Division: Integrated medicine
About the service
Our bladder and bowel team assess, treat and support you if you have a bladder and bowel problem and are over the age of 18.
We offer assessments at our clinics, which have disabled access. We can also assess you in your own home if you have a condition that prevents you leaving the house easily.
Conditions we care for
We care for you if you have:
- stress and urge urinary incontinence
- functional urinary incontinence
- urinary incontinence after a prostatectomy
- faecal incontinence
- neurological bladder and bowel incontinence
Find out more about:
We accept referrals from GPs and other healthcare professionals.
In your referral, please include:
- a medical history
- a drug history
- the reason for the referral.
For catheter management, please refer to the relevant District Nursing Service.
Download our continence assessment form (this should only be completed by a healthcare professional).