It is policy of the Trust that all involved in research have to undergo Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training. The R&D department organises GCP training for all staff who wish to be involved in research and refresher courses to update certification.
- GCP half day courses are held in the R&D Board room on the 7th floor of the maternity block, Northwick Park and St Mark's Hospital (Map and directions). This course provides an intense overview of the fundamentals of GCP. Attendees are provided with a certificate at the end of the session
- Online GCP training accessible on the web. This is organised by Epigium and consists of five modules:
- Protocol and associated documents
- Applications, agreements, approvals
- Trial master files
- Conducting the trial
- Safety reporting.
For more information and to subscribe to the course or to be logged on the online training, please contact Sunder Chita, Health Service Research Manager on email@example.com or 020 8869 5829.
The Trust also provides training to external candidates for which a charge is made to the relevant organisation.
Other training courses include:
- Consenting for research
- Human Tissue Act and data protection
- Project management
- GCP full course
- Update GCP course
- Completing IRAS application forms
- Monitoring and study documents
- Safety reporting
- Data management
- Research finance.
For information on any of the above courses please contact R&D on 020 8869 2688 or Sunder Chita, Health Service Research Manager directly on 020 8869 5829.
All our courses are also regularly advertised through our internal publications.