020 8967 5000 (Switchboard)
Click here for a local area map or a map of Ealing hospital.
By public transport
Tube and rail links
Bus routes *483, 207, 427, 607 and N207 all link the hospital to the Ealing Broadway station for connections with Central line, District line and National Rail service:
- Central, District or mainline from Paddington to Ealing Broadway then the 607 (express), 207 or 83 bus direct to Ealing Hospital.
- Central Line to Greenford, then 92 bus to Ealing Hospital.
- Piccadilly Line to Boston Manor and Bus 195 to Ealing Hospital.
- Hanwell Station (National Rail) is located in Church Road, approximately 1 mile from the hospital.
Bus routes *483, 92 and 282 all enter the grounds of Ealing Hospital. Also, bus routes 195, 207, 427, 607 and N207 all stop a short walk away from the hospital on Uxbridge Road.
*Note: Route 483 runs between Ealing Hospital and Northwick Park Hospital. Download the timetable
See the Transport for London websitefor more information on buses and train routes to Ealing Hospital.
Travel from central London
A40 Westway until sign to Greenford (A4127). Turn left down Greenford Road to Uxbridge Road.
Access from the M25 travelling from the north
Exit 16 to M40/A40 Western Avenue - drive towards London. Take the Greenford exit (A4127). Turn right at roundabout and travel down Greenford Road, then turn left onto Uxbridge Road.
Travelling from the south
Exit 15 to M4 - drive towards London
At exit 3 take the A312 Hayes by-pass travelling north, follow signs to Southall / Ealing A4020 Uxbridge Road. Continue on this road through Southall to the hospital.
Parking spaces are limited and it is advisable to allow extra time before an appointment. We do advise our patients, where possible, to arrive by public transport.
A 24 hour visitor pay and display car park is provided at the front of the hospital.
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 3 hours
Up to 5 hours
Up to 8 hours
Over 8 hours
There are a limited number of designated spaces that are free to Blue Badge permit holders, which you can see here. Vehicles must display a valid Blue Badge, correctly set their time clock and must park in designated Blue Badge car parking bays.
Please note that regular pay and display charges are payable by Blue Badge holders when parking in non-designated bays.
Vehicles not being used for the direct benefit of the blue badge holder, irrespective of whether they display a Blue Badge or time recorder, are not entitled to park in designated blue bays and may be issued with a parking charge notice.
Car parking concessions
Please check if you are eligible for these concessions with the relevant department/service.
- Scratch cards - £5 per card valid for 24 hours (a minimum of five cards must be purchased)
- £1 charge for patients receiving dialysis and for cancer patients undergoing treatment, surgery and follow-up (for 24 hours)
- £5 charge for frequent outpatient attendees, visitors with relatives that are gravely ill and visitors who have an extended stay in the hospital (for 24 hours).
- 25% discount off standard tariffs for visitors to the Regional Hyper-Acute Rehabilitation Unit (RRU).
Pay by phone
First time users
Call 01895 262 122 or 0345 434 8008 as soon as you have parked your vehicle
- You will need this car park's Location Code (1239), the length of your stay and your payment card details
- Reply to the text with your Vehicle Registration Number. Your parking is now paid.
Once you are registered you can pay and extend your parking by SMS message (please note there is a charge of 30p to register when using this service) and view your parking history online: APCOA Connet
- Call 01895 262 122 or 0345 434 8008 as soon as you have parked your vehicle
- We'll recognise your phone number and offer you the same parking seesion from your last call to us. You can accept or amend these details and confirm your payment.
The Location Code for Ealing Hospital is 1239
Please note: failure to display a valid parking ticket may result in you being issued with a parking enforcement notice of £30.
Free parking spaces for registered disabled drivers are situated by the main entrance.