Becoming a healthcare professional is probably one of the most exciting, exhilarating, and rewarding careers going. From the frontlines of A&E, to helping people regain their independence in the community, there’s nothing else like it.
So if you’re in years 10 to 13, and you live in Brent, Ealing, or Harrow, and you’re looking at a career in healthcare, come and join us.
We offer work experience in both clinical and non-clinical roles, where you’ll be shadowing some of the best – and most experienced – people in the NHS.
Remember, you’re not allowed to take an active part in clinical or patient care.
Got any questions? Email: LNWHfirstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for work experience
We’re currently closed to new applicants. There are several placements a year, so it won’t be too long until we’re accepting candidates – make sure you check back soon.
- Work experience week: 8 April 2019
- Application open date: 25 January 2019
- Closing date: 8 February 2019
- Confirmation of placement: 1 March 2019
Here are a couple of things you need to remember:
- Work experience placements are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- Applications may close sooner than the date stated
- We’ll only let you know if you’ve been offered a placement, so if you haven’t heard within four weeks after the closing date, you’ve been unsuccessful at this time.