Are you a nurse living in Ealing, Harrow, Brent or Hillingdon?
We can help you get back into nursing
- Are you a qualified adult or children’s nurse who has taken a career break?
- Has your nursing PIN expired?
- Are you eager to return to nursing?
If you’re ready to come back, we would love to have you at Ealing Hospital. Your skills and experience are invaluable and we aim to make it as straightforward as possible for you to return.
Returning to nursing is a big decision and you’re bound to come across a few changes since you left. Now is a good time to return and be optimistic about the future of nursing at your local hospital.
Return to practice, (RTP) programmes are being run by Bucks New University in Uxbridge twice a year with intakes in February and September. The course is part-time and runs for 15 weeks in addition to your clinical placement of 120 hours at Ealing Hospital. The programmes are designed to meet your professional needs, depending on how long you’ve been away from nursing.
If you are accepted to study at Bucks New University and you successfully secure your practice placement at Ealing Hospital, you can expect that:
- Your course fees will be paid
- Additional financial support towards travel, childcare and book costs may be available
- Your clinical placement will be supernumerary
- You will receive theory and clinical-based training
- You will be allocated a sign off mentor
- You will have access to simulation techniques to practice skills
On successful completion of the course, we will guarantee you a post at Ealing Hospital and continuous professional development through our preceptorship programme.
For more information about returning to practice contact Caroline Foley, Assistant Director of Nursing and Practice Development on 0208 967 5070.
Further information about the course at Bucks New University
For more reasons why you should return to nursing