Postgraduate education at Northwick Park and St Mark's hospitals
The postgraduate department at Northwick Park and St. Mark's hospitals is based in the Education Centre, Level 6V of Northwick Park Hospital. Map and directions.
The department provides a comprehensive programme of events and learning resources which includes:
The centre accommodates the majority of the hospital's regular departmental meetings, teaching and clinical governance.
The Education Centre runs regular weekly teaching programmes during the academic year, details of which are below:
- FY1/FY2 Teaching from 1pm - 2pm
- GP meetings from 1pm - 2pm (Lunch from 12:30pm onwards)
- AAU Teaching from 1pm - 2pm
- Grand Round from 1pm - 2pm (Lunch from 12:30pm onwards)
- GP STP from 2pm - 5pm
- Medical ST1/ST2 Teaching from 1pm - 2pm
- Surgical Postgraduate Meetings from 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- FY1 / FY2 Clinical Vignette Presentations from 2:15pm - 3:15pm
All teaching programmes are available from the Postgraduate Office.