Care packages for your loved ones
You can now drop off care packages to your people in Ealing or Northwick Park hospital.
We accept those essential items that will make your loved one’s stay in hospital more comfortable such as snacks, clothing, or chargers.
Want to send a short message instead?
Book an appointment
First you’ll need to book a drop-off slot: please don’t come hospital without one.
Lines are open between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- For Ealing Hospital, call 020 8967 5044
- For Northwick Park Hospital, call 020 8869 5217
We will ask you for:
- your loved one’s full name
- their date of birth
- the ward they’re staying on
✔️ Things we can take
- clothing and slippers
- phone or tablet chargers
- snacks like crisps, biscuits, or dried fruit (they need to be in a wipe-clean bag)
- personal items like dentures, glasses, or hearing aids
❌ Things we can't take
- hot, pre-cooked, or fresh food
- more than £10 in cash
Packing your care package
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 or any other illnesses, pack everything into a plastic bag we can wipe-clean: for example a zip-lock sandwich bag.
- Go to main hospital entrance at your agreed time
- Tell door staff you’re here to drop off a package for your loved one
- We’ll come and meet you
We aim to deliver mosts packages same day, but delays do happen.