Throughout the year, we publish plans that set out how we will improve our services. We also provide reports on how we have performed against previous plans.
Our Annual Report details our performance and key achievements, as well as highlighting our priorities for the coming year. The report also includes our annual accounts.
- 2014/15 (London North West Healthcare NHS Trust, 1 October - 31 March)
- 2014/15 (The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, 1 April - 30 September)
- 2014/15 (Ealing Hospital NHS Trust, 1 April - 30 September)
- 2013/14(The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust)
- 2013/14 (Ealing Hospital NHS Trust)
Our Quality Account reviews how we did against our main quality and safety targets.
Our Annual Plan describes the range of healthcare activities we will provide over the next 12 months, how we intend to fund this work and our plans to ensure we have the staff needed to provide care.
Annual audit letter
Learning from patient deaths report
Learning from patient deaths report provides progress with implementation of the mandatory framework on learning from inpatient deaths and includes the first Learning from Deaths Dashboard.