Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place at Ealing Hospital this year; the first time since the creation of the Trust in 2014.
The AGM will take place in the Postgraduate Lecture Theatre on Wednesday 26 July from 2.30-4.30pm and will provide updates on how we did over the last year and set out the priorities and challenges we face in 2017/18.
The agenda will include:
- Operational, quality and financial performance overview
- Introducing our new values and behaviours
- How we are creating a centre of excellence for vascular surgery and interventional radiology
- Looking ahead to 2017/18 (the highlights)
- Questions and answer session with the Trust Board
Trust Chairman Peter Worthington, said: “Our Annual General Meeting allows us to update patients, partners and local communities on the work of their local healthcare Trust.
“Last year (2016/17) was another busy year for our hospital and community services and we will be showcasing the progress we have made during the year, as well as the opportunities and challenges we face as we plan for the future.
“I look forward to once again welcoming our local communities to this important event.”
Hard copies of the Trust’s 2016/17 Annual Report and Accounts will also be available at the meeting.
To register your place for this year’s AGM, please email email@example.com or call 020 8869 3701.