Make a difference
Every year, we receive hundreds of donations from patients and their relatives. This support makes a real difference to the lives of our patients and staff. Whether it be helping us to pay for new equipment, a new play area for children or funding research into new treatments - every gift is special to us. A small donation can help to make all the difference. Why not text LNWH01 £10 to 70070 to donate to the LNWH Charitable Trust and make a difference today.
Ways you can donate
There are also lots of other ways you can give your local hospitals a special gift. Go to one of the Just Giving websites below for more information:
Donating securely is quick, easy and 100% secure. We benefit from this because it is tax efficient, reduces administrative costs and your money comes in more quickly.
You can also:
- Send us a cheque made payable to LNWH Charitable Fund and post it to Wendy George, Charitable Funds Accountant, Finance Department, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust, Northwick Park Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow, HA1 3UJ. Telephone 020 8869 3349.
- Make a donation by direct debit (new online form coming soon)
- Regular support: Make regular donations by setting up a standing order.
- Leave us a legacy: support us in the future and leave a gift in your will.
- Payroll giving: donate directly from your salary.
- Corporate support: find out how your company can support us.
Alternatively, if you would like to fundraise for our hospitals with a sponsored event, you can set up a fundraising page with justgiving.com.
To find out more about ways to donate contact Wendy George, Charitable Funds Accountant on 020 8869 3349 or email: email@example.com
LNWH Charitable Fund, Registered Charity No: 1083634.
Meadow House Hospice
Meadow House Hospice is a specialist palliative/end of life care service. Visit their website hereto find out how to make a donation