What you need to know about Ealing Hospital
- Ealing Hospital is not closing
- If you use Ealing Hospital, don’t worry or do anything differently
- Over the next few years we will be looking at where we provide services - in GP practices, the community and hospital
- New services will be developed and some existing services will change
- We are doing this to make sure you get the right care when you need it
- To shape future services, we want to hear from you.
Over the next three to five years we will also be asking for your help to develop the following services at Ealing Hospital:
- Mental health
- Community services
- Emergency care (A&E)
Please note: there will be no changes to the A&E at Ealing until new community services are up and running in the borough. This could be up to five years away.
Call: 0800 1777 990