The Harrow community dental service provides dental care with or without inhalation sedation.
We treat patients who might otherwise experience difficulty accessing dental care as a consequence of one of the following special circumstances:
- Adults and children with learning or physical difficulties
- Children under the care of Social Services
- Complex medical history where condition/medication necessitates special care prior to/during/post dental treatment e.g. poorly controlled epilepsy, cystic fibrosis and haemophilia
- Children with dental anxiety
- Home visits for those that are housebound
- Children under the age of 16 with extensive dental needs due to high decay rate, dental trauma or dental abnormalities.
The service is based out of Alexandra Avenue Health and Social Care Centre.
Tel: 020 8966 6300 (switchboard)