Ealing rehabilitation services provide the following services to patients at Ealing Hospital:
- Physiotherapy inpatient and outpatient
- Occupational therapy inpatient and outpatient (outpatient rheumatology and Hand therapy patients).
- Speech and language therapy - inpatient adult service and outpatient videofluroscopy
- Psychology - outpatient
- Dietetics inpatient and outpatient.
- Pulmonary rehab service provided as an outpatient service at the Ealing Hospital and additional community sites.
Rehabilitation services opening times are: Monday-Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Emergency respiratory care is provided 24 hours, 365 days a year.
The department has approximately 80 members of staff from different professional groups. All qualified therapists are HCPC registered. The Acute Rehabilitation Services has a wide range of skill-mix with teams led by clinical specialist.
For information - see the Patient information leaflet and Information for referrers.