We are listening
There are many ways that you can provide us with feedback, whether you are delighted with us or not completely satisfied, please let us know.
We welcome any suggestions so that we can improve your care and our services.
If you are unhappy with a service
You can talk to our friendly staff and let them know if you are unhappy or concerned about any aspect of your care or our services. Your feedback is very important to us and there are several ways that you can share your experience and help us to improve our services for patients in the future.
1. Please speak to the staff providing your care about any concern or praise that you may have. They will be happy to work with you to help resolve your concerns as quickly as possible,
2. Alternatively, download, print and and complete a feedback card or form and place it in the feedback box in the service area or at any of our reception areas:
3. If you remain concerned please ask to speak to someone more senior.
4. If the staff cannot help, or you would prefer not to discuss your concerns with them, you may wish to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) our on-the-spot service offering advice and support.
5. You can also provide feedback in writing to our Patient Experience Team who will welcome your feedback and will ensure that it is acted upon:
Ealing /Northwick Park / Central Middlesex / St Mark's Hospitals
020 8869 2026 or email patient experience at:
You can also give feedback on your experience via the NHS Choices website.