The Postgraduate Centre at Ealing Hospital provides a comprehensive programme of events and learning resources.
The centre is located on Level 3 of the main hospital building and runs a weekly teaching session for all foundation doctors and information regarding this can be found on their individual notice boards. Map and directions.
The postgraduate team is made up of the following people:
- Mrs Chris Ward, Education Services Manager
- Mrs Narinder Virdee, Undergraduate Teaching Co-ordinator
- Mr Fraser Wilson, Librarian
- Mr Matthew Keogh, Assistant Librarian
- Professor Jay Arnold, Director of Medical Education
- Dr Mary Cummins, Postgraduate Tutor
- Mr Abhay Chopada, Foundation Programme Director (FY1)
- Dr Johnny Swart, Foundation Programme Director (FY1)
- Mr Paul Baghla, Foundation Programme Director (FY2)
- Dr Arabinda Pal, Foundation Programme Director (FY2)
- Ms Brenda Charles, Administrator
- Mrs Aradhana Kant, Administrator
- Mrs Asmita Thakor, Administrator