The Trust’s staff excellence awards are a way of recognising individuals and teams who go above and beyond the high standards expected of them at London North West Healthcare.
It is an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate their achievements and commitment to the important work they do.
Our staff excellence award categories are linked to the Trust's core values of:
With more than 320 nominations from colleagues and members of the public, our judging panel had their work cut out in choosing this year’s individual and team award winners. The winners were announced at a sponsored awards ceremony on 24 March.
To find out the teams and individual award winners for the London North West Healthcare 2017 Pride in our Staff Excellence Awards, use the award category links below:
Award winners category for 2017
- Caring excellence award - Nominations received from patients/members of the public in recognition of exceptional care.
- Patient safety award - Nominations received from colleagues or patients, demonstrating that our patients are cared for safely.
- Unsung hero - Nominations received from colleagues in recognition of the efforts of staff behind the scenes.
- Patient experience - Nominations received from patients, members of the public or colleagues to show that staff actively involved patients and carers in all aspects of care and service delivery, staff going 'above and beyond' their normal duties, fundraising or charity work inside or outside the organisation.
- Innovator of the year - Nominations received from patients, colleagues or members of the public in recognition of outstanding research, development, improvement to patient pathways etc.
- Student of the year - Nominated by the new Trust’s university partners.
- Volunteer of the year - Nominated from our volunteer group.
- Chairman's award - Chosen overall from all the nominations for this special award.
Thank you to our sponsors: London North West Healthcare Charitable Funds, Medirest and Omnicell.