What you need to know about Ealing Hospital
- Ealing Hospital is not closing
- If you use Ealing Hospital, don’t worry or do anything differently
- Over the next few years we will be looking at where we provide services - in GP practices, the community and hospital
- New services will be developed and some existing services will change
- We are doing this to make sure you get the right care when you need it
- To shape future services, we want to hear from you.
How you can get involved – older people’s care
We are currently seeking views on a new centre for older people’s care at Ealing Hospital
Please complete our survey to share your views
Your feedback will be provided to the teams developing services in the hospital and community. Leave your contact details at the end of the survey and we will let you know how your information has been used. An update will also be provided on this page later in the year.
The survey will be open until 30 November 2017.
Over the next three to five years we will also be asking for your help to develop the following services at Ealing Hospital:
- Mental health
- Community services
- Emergency care (A&E)
Please note: there will be no changes to the A&E at Ealing until new community services are up and running in the borough. This could be up to five years away.
To register for updates and get involved please visit: bit.ly/NHSEaling
We will update this page regularly but for now, please see our last statement: The future of Ealing – May 2017 update
If you are a member of a community, faith or other group and would like us to come and talk to you, please contact us.
Call: 0800 1777 990